Facility Use Guidelines
- A BoxerID Card is required to enter the Tran Library and Hillsboro Campus Library.
- You will need to check in at the front desk.
- Reservations are required for required for all seats/spaces (except the Tran 24-hour space).
- To access our physical collections, place a request online and you will be notified when it is ready for pickup.
- Food is not permitted, covered drinks allowed.
- We follow Pacific University’s COVID-19 health guidelines.
- For more information, visit www.lib.pacificu.edu/covid-19.
Boxer card required for access. Study space open by reservation during staffed hours; drop-in use during unstaffed hours.
- Monday through Friday 6:30am – 8:30am / 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 7:00am-9:00pm
Students can study here during building hours with their BoxerID Card.
Computers, printers, copiers, and scanning are available.
We have two study rooms, tables, carrels, and sitting or standing desks.
Services are available for Pacific students, faculty, and staff. Service hours may vary.
Loans & Requests
We have a variety of electronics including computers, laptops, conference phones, digital cameras, and other computer accessories. Faxing is also available.
Our Health Sciences Librarian, Angela Lee, provides research coaching, instruction, and more by appointment.
The Hillsboro Campus Library opened in 2006. We support the College of Health Professions and carry health sciences materials. Research librarians, instructional design, and Access Services staff are here to help!
We are a Resource Library for the Pacific Northwest Region of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.