These are solutions to the most common access issues. Try as many as you can and stop when your issue is fixed.
- Internet Connection – Our databases require an internet connection. Try going to https://www.google.com or another website to make sure you’re still connected. If you’re not, try reconnecting to the internet.
- Authorization – We provide databases and other electronic resources to current Pacific University students, staff, and faculty. Even if you have a PUNetID, you may not have access to these resources.
- Library Links – We use Pacific-specific links to provide you with access. If you are trying to get access, you should use our database list or search to get access. When you use these links, you maybe asked to log in with your PUNetID.
- Reload the Page – Reloading the page sometimes helps. Open your browser and enter the following.
- For Windows – Press CTRL and F5
- For Mac – Press Command and Shift and R
- For Windows – Press CTRL and SHIFT and DEL
- For Mac | Chrome and Opera – Press SHIFT and CMD and DEL
- Mac | Safari – Press CMD and ALT and E
If you’re still having trouble, please let us know:
- What link or URL are you using?
- What browsers have you tried?
- What operating system are you using?
- Are you on campus or accessing remotely?
- Can you access any other library databases?