Pacific University hosts a a blogging and website content management system, WordPress. Faculty and students may use WordPress to create websites for class projects, professional portfolios, and much more.
To explore the Pacific University WordPress community, go to http://web5.lib.pacificu.edu/. The homepage of our WordPress site provides instructions for getting started, tutorials for creating and editing a WordPress site, information about and examples of electronic portfolios, and a sites directory of WordPress sites used by other Pacific University community members.
- WordPress Community Log In Page: http://web5.lib.pacificu.edu/
- Getting Started with WordPress Tutorial: http://web5.lib.pacificu.edu/start-here/
- WordPress Tutorials: http://web5.lib.pacificu.edu/support/
- About ePortfolios: http://web5.lib.pacificu.edu/eportfolios4/
- Pacific Sites Directory: http://web5.lib.pacificu.edu/sites/
The Center for Educational Technology and Curricular Innovation (CETCI) can provide guidance on how to use WordPress in your teaching and learning. Please email the center at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the CETCI team for a consultation.