You can now reserve study space in either the Tran Library or Hillsboro Campus Library! Our goal is to provide you with a safe and healthy study environment.
Here’s what you can expect:
- You must have a reservation to use study space. Seats are spaced for social distancing and the number of reservations available is based on revised building capacities.
- You will need to wear a face covering and follow social distancing guidelines while in the Libraries.
- A BoxerID Card is required to enter the Tran Library and Hillsboro Campus Library.
- You will need to check in at the front desk.
- Food is not permitted, covered drinks allowed (with straws for under-mask use).
- We follow Pacific University’s COVID-19 health guidelines.
If you make a reservation, you will get an email with check-in information and instructions.
There are several different types of spaces available:
- Computer stations for desktop use and printing.
- Study seats for individual use in various areas of the Libraries.
- Study rooms for individual use on the 2nd floor of Tran Library.
- Study carrels for individual use at Hillsboro Campus Library.
- Standing desks for individual use at Hillsboro Campus Library.
You can make reservations at https://pacificu.libcal.com/r