Who should I contact with questions about the Governor Victor Atiyeh Collection?
Please contact Eva Guggemos, Archives & Special Collections Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-352-1415.
What factors does the selection committee consider?
The selection committee considers three primary criteria when evaluating applications:
- The significance of the proposed project
- The relevance of the proposed project to the purpose of the fellowship program and to the study of Oregon public policy and/or Governor Victor Atiyeh’s legacy
- The applicant’s ability to complete the proposed project
What expenses may be included in my proposed fellowship budget?
Expenses incurred must comply with all applicable Pacific University Business Office, Purchasing, and Human Resource policies. For all fellowship recipients, expenses may include:
- direct costs of conducting research (materials, supplies, technology, services)
- stipends for the researcher’s time
- travel costs to present on the results of research at relevant professional/scholarly venues, and
- author fees associated with open access publications
For visiting scholars, housing, travel, and living expenses may also be included.