Our policies share what you can expect from us and what we expect from you while using Pacific University Libraries’ resources.
Facility Use Guidelines
- You will need to wear a face covering and follow social distancing guidelines while in the Libraries.
- A BoxerID Card is required to enter the Tran Library and Hillsboro Campus Library.
- You will need to check in at the front desk.
- Reservations are required for required for all seats/spaces (except the Tran 24-hour space).
- To access our physical collections, place a request online and you will be notified when it is ready for pickup.
- Food is not permitted, covered drinks allowed (with straws for under-mask use).
- We follow Pacific University’s COVID-19 health guidelines.
- For more information, visit www.lib.pacificu.edu/covid-19.
We also follow all Pacific University policies.