Study rooms are currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
- The study rooms are for the use of current Pacific University faculty, staff and students only.
- Reservation limit of four hours per day.
- If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your reservation time, the reservation is forfeit and others may use the room.
- Any non-reserved time is first-come, first-served.
- Larger rooms are for use by 2 or more people. Single individuals using a group study room may be asked to yield the room to a group. (Please see Library Staff for assistance).
- Reservations may be made one month to one hour ahead of time.
- Faculty and staff may book study rooms only for occasional ad hoc meetings related to work or academic activities of the Pacific University community.
- Food: Snacks and beverages with lids are permitted. Please avoid noisy, greasy, or aromatic food, as these can be distracting and also cause damage to library furniture and materials. Alcohol is strictly prohibited, and food cannot be delivered to the library.
- Please clean up after yourself!