Skip to the content
- Library books stored in the lockers must be checked out.
- Non-circulating Library material cannot be kept in lockers.
- Perishable foods are not allowed.
- The Library reserves the right to check the lockers at anytime to insure compliance with established procedures for the use of the lockers. Contents found to be in non-compliance, will be removed and delivered to the Pacific Information Center (PIC).
- Lockers will be emptied at the end of each workday (closing varies), and contents given to the PIC. The lock and key will be put back in circulation.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
- A $10 fine will be levied against the responsible patron if the lock or key are lost or disabled.