As you settle into Fall Semester, we want you to know that the Libraries are here for you!
We’re more than just books: from helping you write a paper, to finding answers to tricky questions, to streaming movies, to just being a nice place to chill when you need a break from your own room or workspace.
- Useful information!
- Exciting prizes!
Every weekday during Libraries Week in the Tran Library, we will be holding staffed open house hours between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m., where you can learn more from experts about:
- Requesting new things for the library (including ebooks!)
- Borrowing from us and other libraries
- Peer tutoring
- Using the Boxer Makerspace
- Getting research help (including using our Archives!)
- Figuring out how to use Moodle
If you’d like to learn about any of these things at the Hillsboro Campus Library, stop by any time between 8:30 a.m – 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Come get to know us (or just grab a goodie bag)! We hope to see you soon!