Library Resources for Health Professionals
Pacific University Libraries is a Resource Library of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
Who do we serve?
- All health care professions in our Pacific Northwest Region and those outside our region who need the special resources and services we provide. Our resources focus on the following disciplines but we also have general and public health resources that support all the healthcare areas.
- Audiologists, Dental Hygienists, Health Gerontologists, Healthcare Administrators, Healthcare Compliance officers, Occupational Therapists, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Psychologists and Speech Language Pathologists.
- Those health professionals needing general and public health information and resources.
What do we do?
- Search assistance - help locating articles, book chapters, conference proceedings and other information
- Training for health professionals and staff in searching PubMed and other free medical information resources
- Loansome Doc and other document delivery services