Placing requests for pickup
Starting Monday July 6, Pacific University students, faculty, and staff can place requests for print books and media from Pacific’s collections for pickup at the Hillsboro Campus libraries.
Update: The last day for contactless pickup is December 14, noon - 5 p.m, at Hillsboro Campus Library.
To request and pick up an item:
- Place a request in the library catalog
- Wait for an email notification telling you your hold is ready
- Arrive at your chosen location with your Boxer ID during our open hours
- Follow the instructions provided at the library entrance to call our staff and let us know you’ve arrived
Patrons using this service are asked to adhere to appropriate safety and hygiene measures when visiting campus, including:
- Not visiting campus when experiencing symptoms of illness
- Use of face coverings and proper hand hygiene
- Following all indicated traffic flow patterns through buildings
All items can be returned via the book drop at the Tran Library on the Forest Grove campus.
Who is eligible for this service
Pacific University students, faculty, and staff can place requests for contactless pickup.
What you can borrow
You can borrow print books and media (DVDs, CDs, etc.) from the university’s Forest Grove and Hillsboro collections.
This does not include items on course reserve, laptops, equipment, and other short-term loan items.
Questions and help
If you need help placing a hold or have questions about contactless pickup, chat with us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org