Eugene - Woodburn - MFA - Internship/Clinical Rotation - Preceptors - Studying Abroad
Pacific - Pacific University Libraries serves all Pacific populations. All of Pacific's electronic resources, such as eBooks, eJournals, and databases are accessible from our homepage with your PUNetID and password (for best results log in before searching).
Visiting Summit Patron - If you are located in Oregon, Washington or Idaho, you also have access to books from a variety of Summit libraries. If you live near one, ask them about their Visiting Summit Patron policies. Some Summit libraries will be able to "adopt" you as a Summit patron and you would be able to choose that location for delivery of your Summit items. There may also be public or special libraries in your community that may provide access to more materials. Find a library near you through WorldCat library search.
REQUEST A PURCHASE
The Pacific University Libraries is piloting a new purchase-on-demand service. Current Pacific University faculty, staff, and students may request the purchase of any book or media item.
TIPS & HOW TOS
- To access our electronic resources or to request materials, first sign in to Boxer Search
- When browsing databases, the TotalAccess@Pacific link will connect to your resource if we have it in another database.
- If you don't find your resource electronically, request via ILLiad. ILS will get it for you, post it to your ILLiad account, and notify you via email.
- If you can’t locate your item or article in BoxerSearch, try the WorldCat search on the home page.
- If your question is not answered here please check our ILLiad FAQs.
Physical processing of Interlibrary Loans takes place at the Forest Grove and Hillsboro Campuses. To help us provide you with the best possible service, please follow these guidelines if you are not physically at Forest Grove or Hillsboro:
- To ship something to you, we need your current mailing address. Please make sure to put that in your request or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items need to be received back at Pacific (Forest Grove) before their due date. This ensures we can return the item to the lending library promptly.
- Please return items using the prepaid FedEx Ground return label included with your shipment.
- Items can also be physically returned to Forest Grove or Hillsboro campus libraries. If you're in the area, feel free to return items directly to one of the campus libraries.
Contact ILS staff at email@example.com to arrange for mailing of these materials to your preferred address, and if you have questions on ILLiad or using WorldCat to request materials, we are happy to help.